Wednesday, June 18, 2008


I admit it. I'm a huge fan of Tiger Woods. I played golf for many years (wish I had more time now) and perhaps that gives me an appreciation for how incredibly difficult it is to reach his accomplishments. I can remember watching him on The Mike Douglas Show at 2 years old. I followed his careeer from that point and he just always continued to amaze. And not just for his skills swinging a club. How he handles all the press, distractions and demands on his time, while performing on the golf course... someone like that comes along once every couple hundred years. I'm putting up a drawing I did for the sports section here in Orlando years ago. I hear today he will miss the rest of the year to have knee surgery. I'm giving up golf till that time of his return.

No comments: